TC Portal – Getting Started
The TC Portal is your go-to place for everything Tutoring Club. From here you can find information about what you are working on, your tutoring schedule, access your whiteboard, and much more. Below are a few of the important areas to get to know.
When you first log in, you will land on your dashboard. This is where you can find some good information about:
- Sessions This Week – A quick look at how many sessions you have coming up for the week.
- My Center – Information about how to contact your center for scheduling and other information.
- Word of the Day – To keep those word skills sharp, a daily word to work into your vocabulary.
- Subject Focus – What skills have you been making progress on? Find out here!
- Past Sessions – A glance back at all of your prior sessions and attendance.
If you will be joining your session online, simply click the Online menu item and Start Session
- Click the orange Join Session button to start.
- Sessions in the future will be gray with no join button.
You can access your personal whiteboard at any time by clicking the Workspace menu and then Whiteboard. For more detailed information about the whiteboard, click here to go to the whiteboard tutorial.
- Upload Work – To make the most of your tutoring time, you can upload your school work to the whiteboard before your session.
- Continue Working – You can continue assignments even after your session is over. This is great for practice and knowing what questions to ask next time.
- In Person – Even when you come into the center, your work will be uploaded to the whiteboard for you to use.
There is always more to learn of course, and new features are being added all the time. No matter what, Tutoring Club is here to support you on your learning path.